If you open your Facebook page and see that it now is in Spanish, and Spanish is not your preferred language, it means that someone has changed your account settings. …
How do I take my Facebook off Spanish?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do I change Facebook language back to English?
To change your Facebook language settings:
- Tap at the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I stop Facebook from changing the language?
To turn off translation options for posts or comments written in a specific language:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Language and Region below Preferences.
- Tap Languages you don’t want to be offered translations for.
Why is my Facebook in a different language?
Your Facebook app language will be set to match your phone language (which you can change in your phone’s settings), but you can also manually select your language from the list on this page. Scroll down or use the search bar to find your language and click it to make the change.
Why is my Google in another language?
Open Settings > Search settings. Under Region Settings at the bottom of the page, select the region corresponding to the Google domain you’re using. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. You may also have to change and save the Language settings.
How do I change my app language?
Swipe down on the home screen, then click the gear in the top right. Tap Language and Input, then Language. Choose your preferred language from the list. On both platforms, the text within the app will change once you make your selection.
What does Facebook mean in Spanish?
pensión completa. More Spanish words for FB. pensión completa abbreviation. FB.
Why is my Facebook translate not working?
Go to the post or comment you want to translate. Tap See Translation below the post or comment. If you don’t see translations options below a post or comment written in another language, make sure that translation options are turned on for that language. Was this helpful?
How do I find my original language on Facebook?
Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap Language and Region below Preferences. Tap Language you’d like to have posts translated into. Select a language and tap Save.